Digital Marketing Services & SEO Consulting Hertfordshire
Three core principles govern our philosophy in helping clients achieve digital marketing and SEO success: integrity, care and exceptional expertise.
To confirm if we're a good match and that we can work together, these two questions need answering:
#1 Why Dimmock Web Marketing?
#2 Why You / Your Company?
If we're both looking for a long-term, sustainable business relationship, built on respect and value and based on trust and integrity, we could be in business - because..
We love working with clients who love what they do, as must as we love what we do..
..but back to those key questions:
#1 requires two very real concerns being satisfied in your mind:
1) "I've come across many internet marketing and SEO companies before. Will they be true to their word? Can I really trust them? Do they really give a sh!t?"
2) "The proof's in the pudding. All web marketers claim to be 'the best'. How do I know they're up for it and really want to help us achieve our goals and objectives?"
#2 requires two criteria being satisfied in our mind:
1) "Defined business goals and objectives are important - without them there is no "why". Do they believe they're worth the time and financial investment they'll make in us, to help them win online?"
2) "Every client wants to be the #1 online brand in their sector and to out-gun their competitors. What are their expectations? Are they realistic, measurable and defined? Do they take themselves and their aspirations seriously?"
Our goal is to satisfy your mind and start helping you achieve your online goals and objectives. But, we can only start to do that and show our value from the outset, if we speak.
- We will not provide boilerplate quotes without discussing your needs first - to work together, getting to know your business is key
- We will not offer "cheap SEO packages at £50 pm for the "bronze service" - our service will be unique to your business needs
- We will not confuse you with technical jargon or gobbledygook - when we first speak or meet, you'll see why others chose us too
Choosing the wrong company will frustrate you (I know, I've helped many companies move on from them), waste your hard-earned money and could potentially damage your profile online and your companies' bottom-line. Read our helpful checklist on choosing your SEO company wisely.
"If you want a quick comparison quote, without first discussing your goals and objectives, it's likely we're not a good match."
We prefer the human touch and hope you do too - integrity, trust-based relationships and moving mountains for those we work with, are what make us tick. Respect works both ways and we hope you feel the same way too.
Are you're ready to discuss your business needs and invest some time in an introductory phone call? Great! While you're at it, have a read of our Business Values PDF below - it's what sets us apart from the rest.